Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Catcha Crab Tours - Morning Tour
The Tour operates from 900 A.M. to 1300 P.M. Operating 7Days per Week.
for Afternoon departures, please see our afternoon tour listing on this site.
- Included in price:
- Toilet on the Boat. Fishing gear, Bait and Tackle provided. Morning Tea. FREE Courtesy Bus.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- T Shirts and Caps, Drinks on sale. Fully Liquor Licensed.
- What to bring:
- Nothing! Just wear casual clothes and enjoy yourself. And your camera to capture those magical moments
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children under 4Years FOC. Children 4Years to 14Years Child Fare.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- The FREE Courtesy Bus picks up and returns all passengers to all accommodation in the Cairns area. Northern Beaches including Palm Cove may involve asurcharge. EXCLUDES PORT DOUGLAS PICK-UPS. Departing MARLIN JETTY.
Tea and Coffee is served during a 45min cruise along the Cairns Trinity Inlet to a Mud-Crab and Fishing area.
Crab-pots are hauled in until sufficient quantity of Crab is caught to feed all passengers on board.
The vessel then moves to a Fishing area where all passengers are shown how to catch our local fish while the freshly caught Mud-Crabs are cooked, prepared and served with salad and tropical fruit platter.
The vessel then returns to Marlin Jetty when the meal is completed.
A relaxing tour is assured and a Mud-Crab lunch is guaranteed.