Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness
- Included in price:
- Scenic Coastal Drive to Port Douglas Entry to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas including Morning Tea Daintree River Cable ferry Tropical Lunch Guided Rainforest Walk Cape Tribulation Beach Alexandra Lookout Daintree River Cruise
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 4-14 years pay the child price. This tour does not carry children under the age of 4 years.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour departs Cairns City at 7am, and Port Douglas at 8.15am. Complimentary pickup & drop off from most Cairns Hotels and Hostels are available and may be prior to the indicated departure time. Please wait in hotel reception or outside, 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. PLEASE CONTACT US WELL BEFORE TRAVEL DATE TO CONFIRM HOTEL PICK UP DETAILS.
- approximately 12 hrs.
- Approximate Return Time:
- 7.30pm to Cairns CBD and 6pm to Port Douglas.
- Tropic Wings Cairns Tours
- Port Douglas, Cape Tribulation and Daintree
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas and Cairns Beaches
Cape Tribulation is located within the Daintree National Parkland, renowned as the oldest rainforest in the world, meets the Great Barrier Reef. Travel to the Wet Tropics World Heritage area in small, personalized groups, with guided walks and guaranteed wildlife spotting.
Travel to Port Douglas via the Captain Cook Highway, one of the world’s most scenic coastal drives.
Wildlife Habitat located at Port Douglas, is where you will have one of Australia’s best environmental wildlife experiences. You will go on a guided walk through the rainforest, wetlands and the grasslands. Wander along elevated boardwalks and observe up close a huge range of flora and fauna as birds fly freely. See rare birds such as the endangered Southern Cassowary and the Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo. Have your photo taken with a koala, snake or crocodile.
Head into Cape Tribulation for a Tropical Lunch.
Now it is time to walk off your lunch by going on a guided walk through the rainforest and then on the beach. There are so many wonderful photo opportunities to be had.
Next stop is the Alexandra Lookout where you will have magnificent views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea.
On the Daintree River Cruise you will search for crocodiles, tree snakes, water birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves along the crocodile infested river.
On the trip home you will cross the Daintree River on a cable driven ferry and then it is back to Port Douglas and Cairns.