Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fitzroy Island Day Tour plus Two Activities
See the staff at Fitzroy Island Dive Shop to organize your extra activities.
Lunch is not included, please bring your own or dine at either the Resorts restaurant or Foxy's Cafe.
Please be on the Fitzroy Island jetty by 3:15 pm for a 3.45 pm departure back to Cairns,
- Included in price:
- Cruise transfers plus 2 of either:- * Glass bottom boat ride * Snorkelling equipment hire * 2hr sea kayak hire * 2hr paddle board hire.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Besides your 2 included activities, you can also hire (for an extra cost) additional activity equipment, dive gear, do an introductory dive, hire underwater cameras etc
- What to bring:
- Swimming costume Towel Sun cream Hat Money for lunch and extras
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children of any age (including infants) pay adult prices.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Leave from E Finger on the Marlin Marina. E Finger at the Marlin Marina is at the Salt House end of the Marina. Be at the boat by 7:00 am for a 7:30 departure from Cairns Please be on the Fitzroy Island jetty by 3:15 pm for a 3.45 pm departure back to Cairns.
- 7 full hours on the island.
- Approximate Return Time:
- 4:45 pm back into Cairns.
This excellent return ferry transfer trip out to Fitzroy Island allows you to explore the lush forest, sweeping beaches and colourful reef at your own pace. With two included activities, you'll have the time of your life in this tropical paradise!
* Take advantage of the easy return ferry transfers on the super-fast catamaran, taking just 45 minutes to reach Fitzroy Island
* Have free reign on the island, with access to all amenities, including the hire shop, cafe and bar
* Choose two options from four included activities :- glass bottom boat ride, snorkelling equipment hire, two-hour sea kayak hire or two-hour paddle board hire.
* Seven blissful hours in paradise!
With a 7:30 am, departure time, you'll meet at E Finger on the Marlin Marina, Cairns, at 7 am and board the fast day boat, for your 45-minute journey to Fitzroy Island. Relax on board and take in the stunning ocean views along the way.
The 339 hectare Fitzroy Island is an idyllic tropical island whose reef forms part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Lush tropical rainforests cover most of the island and these are threaded through with delightful walking tracks that lead all over the island. The sweeping white sanded beaches are the ideal place to while away the hours with a good book, or jump in for a refreshing swim in cobalt blue waters. If you're feeling peckish, why not visit the cafe or bar for a bite to eat and a cold drink to wash it all down with? Meanwhile, the equipment hire shop has everything you need to make your visit a truly exciting, fun adventure, including underwater cameras so you can take your memories home with you.
Included in your price are two activities. You can choose either a glass bottomed boat ride to see the coral reef and all its sea life residents, or a two-hour sea kayak adventure, two hours of paddle boarding or snorkelling with free equipment hire. Whichever activity you choose, you'll be able to seek assistance in your decision from the excellent staff, who are always on hand to help out or offer advice.
At the end of an activity filled day, you'll re-board and head back to Cairns, arriving back on the mainland at around 4:45 pm.