Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fly & Cruise Reef Experience - Reef Magic Pontoon
- Included in price:
- Transfers from all Cairns and Northern Beaches Accommodation, Spectacular helicopter scenic flight to the luxury Reef Magic pontoon on the Great Barrier Reef, Enjoy the Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch, View the coral without getting wet on a semi-submersible tour , Underwater Observatory, Snorkeling equipment with full instruction and buoyancy vest, Cruise by catamaran with Reef Magic to Cairns, Return hotel transfers
- What to bring:
- Camera, swimmers, sunscreen, towel, money for extras
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child Policy - One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian's lap. Maximum one infant per helicopter as per CASA regulations. Child 3 years and above pay full fare.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Green Island, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:25 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Complimentary hotel transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation. Please add your accommodation details and preferred flight time on the booking form when making your booking and we will contact you with a pick up time. If making your own way you can find us at the Pier complex at the Marlin Marina.
- 7 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5.30 pm
- GBR Helicopters
- Green Island, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns Beaches, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
- Departs From
- Cairns, Green Island, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns Beaches, Yorkeys Knob, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
Fly from the heart of the city over the Cairns Harbour, before viewing the amazing Outer Barrier Reef from the helicopter. Landing at our helipad you can join all activities at the Reef Magic pontoon for coral viewing through the semi-submersible and underwater observatory, snorkelling and a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch. Return to Cairns with Reef Magic by luxury catamaran. This tour will start mid-morning. Have a relax in the morning, and enjoy your afternoon at the pontoon.
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a clients body and luggage weights must be advised correctly prior to the reservation being confirmed. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Please contact GBR Helicopters on once you have made your booking to discuss flight times (please note these are subject to availability and schedules).