Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Full day mysterious waterfalls tour
Minimum full day charter of $350 applies. For the advertised fee, tours require a minimum of 3 people. If you are 1 or 2 people a cash surcharge on the day will apply - $210 for 1 person; $35 each for 2.
- Included in price:
- snack and refreshments are provided for morning and afternoon tea comprising biscuits, fruit and fruit juices/water as well as tea and coffee.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- due to limited seating any children will be charged full price
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- pick-up in Cairns at around 7.45 - 8.00 am and northern beaches at around 8.15am, depending on bookings for the day
- Approximate Return Time:
- generally by 6.30 pm however this can be negotiated during the day
- North Queensland Wildscapes
- Atherton Tablelands
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Some photogenic tableland waterfalls that few people visit or even know about. A little bit of exciting 4wdriving through remote country past some great lookouts and spectacular northern rainforest. Depart around 8am and return 7 pm. Option to stop off at Hasties Swamp bird hide if you are interested in wildlife. Lunch at your expense at the Popular Cafe in Ravenshoe - Queensland's highest town. Stopping off at the Windy Hill windfarm then back for late afternoon at Drover's Lookout and Hall's Falls (for the nimble of foot and a refreshing swim on a hot day) or Wright's Ck Falls for the not so nimble. If you're not in a hurry to get back to Cairns we can experience a sunset at Gillies Lookout. Single travellers should contact North Queensland Wildscapes prior to booking to ensure sufficient co-travellers have booked or minimum tour rate will have to apply.