Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Full day rainforest circuit drive and explore
Minimum full day charter of $350 applies. For the advertised fee, tours require a minimum of 3 people. If you are 1 or 2 people a cash surcharge on the day will apply - $210 for 1 person; $35 each for 2.
- Included in price:
- Light lunch comprising sandwiches and fruit. Snacks provided during the day comprising biscuits and cake, fruit juices and water as well as tea and coffeee
- What to bring:
- sturdy and comfortable shoes, possibly an umbrella or waterproof gear if you have any otherwise I can provide
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- due to limited seating, any children will be charged full price
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- pickup-up from Cairns 7.45 - 8.00am and northern beaches around 8.15am, depending on passengers for the day
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6.30-7.00pm negotiable
- North Queensland Wildscapes
- Atherton Tablelands
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
A bit of everything on this one. Anything can pop up along the 40 km rainforest drive but we'll have the chance to explore some rainforest streams, all sorts of scenic forest types and some spectacular viewpoints along this wilderness circuit drive. 8am to 7 pm—snacks and lunch provided. Involves an optional 10 min steepish rainforest walk up to the Mt Edith lookout. Time and energy permitting, we will stop off at Emerald Creek Falls for some nice creek and cascade country at the end of the day. Single travellers should contact North Queensland Wildscapes prior to booking to ensure sufficient co-travellers have booked or minimum tour rate will have to apply.