Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Great Barrier Reef Adventure Flight
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made the reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
- Included in price:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef and northern Whitsunday Islands, Two hours at Air Whitsundays private semi-submersible vessel, comprising one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon and one hour of coral viewing and relaxing, Wetsuit or stinger suit hire, Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats, Comprehensive in-flight commentary
- What to bring:
- Swimwear and towel, Suncreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and/or videocamera, Light jacket for cooler months, Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children aged 2-12 years are valid to travel at child rates. Infants aged under 2 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Long Island, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Flights operate from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Rd. Whitsunday Airport is a regional airport and not to be confused with the domestic Whitsunday Coast airport, that both Virgin Blue and Jetstar service.
- 3 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
Tour return times are subject to tides.
Return times are generally between 10.00am and 6.30pm.
- Air Whitsunday - Whitsundays Seaplane
- Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays and Long Island
Departing daily, our seaplanes showcase the amazing expanse of the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from above sea level before landing and transferring to our private semi- submersible at Hardy Reef to experience its beauty from below sea level.
Enjoy two hours of coral viewing and snorkelling from the comfort of our glass bottom boat moored inside the calm confined waters of Hardy Lagoon; a coral suspended lagoon in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Easy access into the water from the rear platform of the vessel ensures passengers of all snorkelling skill levels can enjoy this exclusive reef location in ease. The vessel also has an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade deck areas and is equipped with all snorkelling equipment and flotation devices.