Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns City to Port Douglas Return Transfers
Pensioner price applies to AUSTRALIAN Seniors Card or Aged Pension Card holders only.
Port Douglas craft markets are held on Sundays.
- Included in price:
- Airconditioned Comfort on our 21 seat coaches, Luggage trailers,
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply to children 3 to 14 years of age. Family prices apply to 2 adults and 2 children between 3 and 14 years. Additional children travel at child rates.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Daily
7:00 AM Daily
8:30 AM Daily
1:00 PM Daily
3:00 PM Daily
5:30 PM Daily
11:15 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- From your hotel and resort accommodation in Central Cairns. Please select departure time from Cairns in the booking form. Return transfers from Port Douglas run at 7.45am, 9.15am, 10.15am, 1.15pm, 3.15pm and 5pm. Please advise which time and date your require for this return transfer.
- Cairns to Port Douglas is 70kms and takes 1hr.30mins
- BTS PORT DOUGLAS PTY LTD
- Port Douglas
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches and Trinity Beach
Cairns to Port Douglas return along the scenic Cook Highway following the Coral Sea coast.
Our drivers will point out the interesting landmarks. Port Douglas is a must see holiday settlement with a great beach and shopping. We also do door to door hotel transfers.
Connects in Port Douglas with our service to Mossman Gorge.