Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Kuranda Scenic Railway one-way
2 hours one way (Cairns to Kuranda).
1 hour 30 mins one way (Freshwater to Kuranda).
- Included in price:
- One way Kuranda Scenic Railway
- What to bring:
- comfortable shoes, hat, camera
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Fares 4-14years. Infants under 4 years are Free of Charge, however please include them in your booking request to ensure a ticket/seat is issued. Children must be accompanied by an adult while travelling on Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please make your own way to the Cairns or Freshwater train stations for check in as there are no coach transfers to/from hotels to the stations.
The original Kuranda Scenic Railway is a spectacular journey comprising unsurpassed views of dense rainforest, steep ravines and picturesque waterfalls.
This famous railway winds its way through the World Heritage listed Barron Gorge National Park.
The journey takes approximately 2 hours from Cairns to Kuranda, the village in the rainforest.
Departs Cairns Central Station at 8.30am or 9.30am daily.
Departs Freshwater Station at 8.55am or 9.55am daily.
Return journey departs Kuranda Station at 2.00pm or 3.30pm daily.