Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Ultimate Reef & Rainforest Voyager - 60 minute scenic flight
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a clients body and luggage weights must be advised prior to the reservation being confirmed. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is
reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Minimum passenger numbers: Bookings on standard tours will be confirmed on a minimum of two passengers. Groups larger than 6 passengers may require charter. Please liaise with Reservations department at time of booking.
Please contact GBR Helicopters on +61 7 4081 8888 once you have made your booking to discuss preferred flight times (please note these are subject to availability and schedules).
- Included in price:
- A breathtaking 60 minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage-listed Rainforest, Commentary by your pilot. Transfers to and from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation.
- What to bring:
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Policy - One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian's lap. Maximum one infant per helicopter as per CASA regulations. Child 3 years and above pay full fare. All Children must be accompanied by an adult on this tour.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Green Island, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Flight departs from Cairns. Complimentary hotel transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation. Please add your accommodation details and preferred flight time on the booking form when making your booking and we will contact you with a pick up time. If making your own way you can find us at the Cairns Heli Centre, Marina Point.
- 60 minutes flying time
- GBR Helicopters
- Cairns and Great Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns, Green Island, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Kewarra Beach
Enjoy a 60 minute flight with stunning views of Cairns City Highlights, fly over Copperlode Dam and up through the Barron Gorge to view the Kuranda Rainforest. Witness the incredible change as Green turns to Blue as you fly out over Double Island and over the Coral Sea to Arlington Reef, over Sandy Cays, then on to Tropical Green Island, the Jewel of the Sea. View the magnificent surrounding outer reefs before your return to Cairns. The best flight to encompass Tropical North Queensland’s World Heritage listed reef and rainforest.Return transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation are included.
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a clients body and luggage weights must be advised correctly prior to the reservation being confirmed. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Please contact GBR Helicopters once you have made your booking to discuss preferred flight times (please note these are subject to availability and schedules).