Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Combo 1 - Green Island and Skyrail
Special Note: For combo 1 there is no drop off available to Machans Beach, Holloways Beach, Crystal Cascades, Yorkeys Knob & Lake Placid hotels
- Included in price:
- GREEN ISLAND - Cruise to Green Island aboard "Reef Rocket" a modern catamaran - Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm - Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($16 extra to do both) - Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island - Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base - Coach transfer to SKYRAIL - Journey to and from Kuranda aboard Skyrail - Free time in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest - Coach transfers back to accommodation (Pick up not included) - Island rainforest boardwalks
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES - Semi-submarine coral view tour - Boat Snorkel Trips - Marineland Melanesia - Seaplane Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day) - Coach Pick up
- What to bring:
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, towel, cash or credit card for snorkel deposit, cash for drinks and snacks. Souvenirs available for sale on board. SNORKELLING DEPOSIT $20 "Refundable Deposit" is required for the hire of snorkelling gear - cash or credit card imprint
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- FARE CONDITIONS - Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive - Infants 3 and under travel free - Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children - All prices are AUD and include GST - Package Upgrades available on board
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- A coach pick up service is available from all accommodation houses in Cairns and the Northern Beaches for a small added fee. Drop off coach is included back to accomodation
- 8 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises
- Cairns, Green Island, Kuranda, Great Barrier Reef and Cairns Beaches
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Combine a trip to Green Island with Skyrail - a rainforest gondola journey - all in one day.
GREEN ISLAND - AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. "Reef Rocket" is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
SKYRAIL - PM
Skyrail is a unique rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey over Australia's World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest and deep into the forest. Guests glide just metres above the canopy in Skyrail's comfortable six-person gondola cabins which provide spectacular and uninterrupted views of the rainforest, tropical Cairns, the Coral Sea and the lush Cairns Highlands. The Skyrail experience, spanning 7.5kms, includes time at two rainforest mid-stations where guests can alight from the cableway to learn more about this fascinating environment on Ranger guided boardwalk tours and at the Rainforest Interpretation Centre.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 23 February 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Combo 1 - Green Island and Skyrail
City Coach Pick up Only
City Coach Pick Only
Adults: $9.00 | Children: $4.50 | Family: $22.50 | Pensioners: –
Beaches Coach Pick Up Only
Beaches Coach Pick Up only
Adults: $11.00 | Children: $5.50 | Family: $27.50 | Pensioners: –
Veiw the reef without getting your hair wet from our Exclusive Semi-Submarine
Adults: $20.00 | Children: $10.00 | Family: $50.00 | Pensioners: –