Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Experience Quicksilver pontoon- Fly & Cruise (ex Port Douglas)
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a client's body and luggage weights must be advised prior to the reservation being confirmed. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is
reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Minimum passenger numbers: Bookings on standard tours will be confirmed on a minimum of two passengers. Groups larger than 6 passengers may require a charter. Please liaise with Reservations department at the time of booking.
Please contact GBR Helicopters once you have made your booking to discuss flight time (please note these are subject to availability and schedules).
All Fly/ Cruise itineraries are also available in reverse i.e. Cruise & Fly.
Passengers wishing to experience scuba diving (additional cost) must Cruise/Fly to receive their on-board vessel dive brief. Maximum of 1 Dive per person.
Activities differ depending on Reef Pontoon location.
- Included in price:
- Courtesy Transfers from Port Douglas accommodation, Spectacular 35 minute Helicopter Scenic Helicopter Flight over the Great Barrier Reef to Agincourt Multi-level Platform, Snorkeling Equipment and full instruction, Coral viewing in Semi-submersible and Underwater Observatory, Hot & cold buffet lunch, Afternoon Tea on board Quicksilver’s Wavepiercer
- What to bring:
- Camera, swimmers, sunscreen, towel, money for extras
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Policy - One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian's lap. Maximum one infant per helicopter as per CASA regulations. Child 3 years and above pay full fare. All Children must be accompanied by an adult on this tour.
- Departure points:
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Departure time:
11:10 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Complimentary hotel transfers are available from Port Douglas accommodation
- 6 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
Traveling to the Quicksilver Outer Reef Platform, experience a scenic Helicopter flight over the lush, tropical Daintree Rainforest, flying over pure white sand cays and viewing the amazing kaleidoscope of colours which make the Great Barrier Reef.
Flying low over the reef, our pilot will show you the wonders that live beneath the sea. Landing at Agincourt Reef, on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef, join the Quicksilver Vessel and floating platform for a day of activities. Quicksilver has facilities for both swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy the stunning reef world. Explore the reef snorkeling, from a semi-submersible or from the underwater observatory. Relax as you return to Port Douglas aboard the Wavepiercer Catamaran as you reflect on the magnificence of nature’s finest.