Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Return Skyrail Experience - Self Drive
- Included in price:
- Return Skyrail Experience.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Skyrail's gift shops are located at Smithfield and Kuranda Terminals, and stock a wide range of souvenirs, gifts, books, clothing and other merchandise.
- What to bring:
- Daypacks and fold-up baby strollers can been taken on the cableway. Luggage is not able to be carried on the cableway or coach transfer service.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Fares 4-14years. Infants under 4 years are Free of Charge, however please include them in your booking request to ensure a boarding pass is issued. Children must be accompanied by an adult while travelling on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
11:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- This is a self drive package only.
- Up to approximately 5 hours
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Kuranda, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience spans 7.5kms over Australia’s pristine tropical rainforests.
You’ll glide just metres above the rainforest canopy before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the forest at Skyrail’s two rainforest mid-stations for the ultimate tropical rainforest experience. We recommend you allow 2.5 hours for a Return Skyrail Experience without free time in Kuranda.
Tour details are:
Depart from Skyrail’s Smithfield Terminal [either 9.00AM or 11:00AM]
Return from Skyrail's Kuranda Terminal [either 12:00PM and 3:00PM respectively] arriving back at Skyrail's SmithfieldTerminal [approx 3.30pm and 4.45pm respectively].