Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Food, Wine and Rainforest Tour
Family rate = 2 Adults + 2 Children
- Included in price:
- Admissions, Farm Tours, Tastings, Lunch, Morning and afternoon teas, park fees
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Macadamias, Coffee, Tropical Fruit Wines, cheeses and chocolates are available for purchase directly from the producers. Commercially packaged, they can be taken almost anywhere.
- What to bring:
- Camera, water, sunscreen, enclosed shoes, hat, and something warm between June and September
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply from 4 to 14 years.
Infants from 0 to 3 years travel Free.
People under 18 cannot be served alcohol.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Lake Placid, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We pick up from all accommodation between Cairns and Palm Cove. (excludes Port Douglas) Pick-up arrangements will be advised, when confirming your booking, post arrival Cairns.
- 10 Hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5:30 to 6:00 pm
- Food Trail Tours
- Mareeba, Atherton Tablelands, Yungaburra and Lake Barrine
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Lake Placid, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
Explore the World Heritage Wet Tropics of the Atherton Tablelands while discovering what regional food and wine producers have to offer, on this comprehensive, all inclusive food and wine tour.
The day is a tropical food, wine and sightseeing extravaganza, where every stop has unique and tasty, learning experiences.
The tour travels across the Atherton Tableland’s dry plains, rolling hills, and into World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest while going off the beaten track to experience exotic tastes and visits plantations to learn about the food journey from ground – to – table.
There’s plenty of time to savour locally grown and processed coffee, exotic fruit wine, cheese, chocolate, macadamia nuts, local seafood and Tropical North Queensland hospitality.
• Tropical fruit wine tastings
• Dairy farm, cheese factory talk and tasting
• Coffee plantation tour - with tastings
• Macadamia plantation tour - with tastings
• Tropical seafood lunch - alternatives available
• The amazing Curtain Fig
• Lake Barrine crater and Tea-house
• Enormous twin Kauri Pines
• Wet Tropics Rainforest
• Spectacular scenery
Food Trail Tours' experienced guide provides an entertaining narration throughout the day, with amazing information about the Atherton Tablelands and it's people.