Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cape Tribulation & Daintree Deluxe Day Tour
- Included in price:
- Chef prepared Lunch at Cape Tribulation Beach House, Professional friendly and experienced naturalist guides, Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas, World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation, Cable Ferry across the Daintree River, Breathtaking views of the North Queensland Coastline, Cape Tribulation Beach, Mossman Gorge National Park One Hour River Cruise on the majestic Daintree River, Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, Complimentary door to door pick up from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, camera, sunscreen, bug repellent, hat, swimmers and a towel.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply 4-12 years. Infants up to the age of 3 years are free of charge. All children on any tour must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Complimentary door to door pick up from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation. Please advise us of your pick up location. Departs Cairns at 7:00am, returning at 6:30pm. Departs Northern Beaches at 7:35am, returning at 6:00pm. Departs Port Douglas at 9:00am, returning at 5:15pm. Departure and return times are approximate.
- One day
- Approximate Return Time:
- Approximately 5:15pm back to Port Douglas; 6:00pm to Northern Beaches and 6:30pm to Cairns.
- Adventure Company
- Port Douglas, Cape Tribulation, Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Daintree River
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
The Deluxe PAK Tour enables you to see all the sites from our regular tour plus; explore all the amazing wildlife at the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, then treat yourself to a yummy lunch at Cape Trib Beach House in Cape Tribulation.
We will pick you up from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation in a comfortable, air conditioned vehicle for your drive north along one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia towards the World Heritage Listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks.
Visit the beautiful Wildlife Habitat for the opportunity to see rare and endangered species of native Australian wildlife close-up, including cassowaries and tree-kangaroos, as well as crocodiles, koalas and a huge variety of native birds.
You will then continue along the Captain Cook Highway to the majestic Mossman Gorge National Park, Your guide will enlighten you to the secrets of the rainforest with informative interpretation of the rainforest, its foods, its medicines and history during your guided walk. You will also be able to enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool flowing water. Then enjoy a spectacular drive over the rainforest clad mountains.
We enjoy a delicious lunch of Fresh Barramundi, Steak or Vegetarian Option with Tropical Fruit Platter at Cape Tribulation Beach House, followed by time to explore the world famous beach at Cape Tribulation.
We continue the journey onto your One Hour River Cruise through the grand and majestic Daintree River. On this wondrous cruise, you will see crocodiles, birds and other wildlife that inhabit the area. Learn about the Mangroves that line the banks, some of which reach amazing heights and learn of their importance as our oceans fish nurseries. Finally, you will return to your accommodation with a brief stop at Rex Lookout if you heading back to Cairns.