Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Aquarius Luxury Sail & Snorkel
An Enviornmental Management Charge of $6.50 is payable on board
BYO alcoholic beverages
Port Douglas transfers are included in the tour price.
Transfers to and from Cairns and the Northern Beaches incur an additional charge to be paid on board. This charge is available on application.
- Included in price:
- All snorkelling equipment including prescription masks, wetsuits, lycra sunsuits, snorkel/mask and fins Interpretive reef chat Guided Snorkel tours Glass bottom boat tour Guided heritage island walks Shared gourmet seafood lunch Morning & afternoon tea Transfers from Port Douglas
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Softdrinks & juices Underwater digital camera Merchandise
- What to bring:
- Hat, towel, sunscreen, camera, swim wear, towel and cash or credit card for additional purchases
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years
- Departure points:
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Boarding: 8.20am Departing The Reef Marina at 8.45am
- Approx 7 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Returns to Port Douglas at 4.00pm
The above prices include $6.50 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Aquarius Sail & Snorkel
- Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef and Low Isles
- Departs From
- Port Douglas
Experience the freedom of sailing as Aquarius sets sail for a day on the Great Barrier Reef. This stunning 62ft catamaran takes just over an hour to reach Low Isles while guests relax in comfort as Aquarius glides effortlessly over the Coral Sea to reach our destination.
Low Isles is truly one of a kind, surrounded by 55 acres of coral reef, much of it close to the shore; snorkelling from the boat allows guests to enjoy the many different coral species with minimal effort. The sanctity of the blue lagoon creates a calm and protected snorkelling site with an abundance of marine life such as fusiliers, sweet-lip, angelfish and turtles.
Take in the stunning white beaches, lush coral gardens as well as the island’s tropical rainforest that is home of some of Australia’s important migratory bird species.
A journey to Low Isles is not complete without a trip ashore, on a custom built glass bottom boat, to learn about the history and environment that makes Low Isles what it is today.
Enjoy the easy pace of the interpretive island walk while inspecting the historical Lighthouse, the Lighthouse Keeper’s home and the weather station where local weather data is collected.
• Aquarius carries a maximum of 23 guests with no children under the age of 12 years to Low Isles
• This 62ft luxurious sailing catamaran is extremely spacious as it can cater up to 45 guests plus crew. Numbers are restricted when visiting Low Isles
• Aquarius crew provide a personalised experience for all on board.
• A delicious lunch is served on board, including prawns. Morning and afternoon tea are also served
• All snorkelling equipment (along with wetsuits and lycra suits) and flotations devices are provided
Prices & Availability
Prices for 30 March 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Aquarius Luxury Sail & Snorkel