Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Daintree Cape Tribulation 4WD Bloomfield Track
Tour itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions on the day. We also have a 24 hour Cancellation policy which is a 100% fee applies.
- Included in price:
- Includes Environmentalist driver/guide, courtesy pick up and return, Air Conditioned 4wd vehicles, scenic coastal drive, 1 hour Daintree River Cruise and morning tea, Alexandra Range lookout, Guided National Park walks, Small and personalised, The 4wd Bloomfield Track, Hand Feed Kangaroos, A freshwater swim at Emmagen Creek, Tropical BBQ lunch (Please advise of any dietary requirements), Walk on Cape Tribulation Beach, National Park elevated boardwalks, Cable Ferry crossing, Cape Tribulation botanical boardwalk.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen and camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- 0-14yrs child rates apply including infants. Baby seats are available on request. Family price applies to 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 14 years. Additional children may be added to the family at a special price in the booking form.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Thala Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Daintree River, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodation or nearest point.
- 11.5 hours
- Billy Tea Safaris
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Daintree River
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Thala Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Daintree River
This truly Aussie experience sees you enjoying the Daintree with a Daintree River cruise, a guided national park walk, scenery from a number of beautiful lookouts and a traditional Aussie BBQ plus damper and Billy Tea.
• More tropical scenery than you can poke a stick at, with views of the rainforest, ocean, reef and mountains.
• Spot wildlife on an amazing Daintree River Cruise
• Learn about the precious Daintree ecosystem on two guided rainforest walks
• Hand feed kangaroos as you enjoy a traditional BBQ lunch
• Travel the Bloomfield Track and enjoy a swim, Billy Tea and damper at Emmagen Creek
• Delight in the atmosphere of Cape Trib Beach, where the rainforest meets the reef
With complimentary pickup at around 7 am from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation, you’ll hop aboard your comfortable air-conditioned safari vehicle after meeting your friendly naturalist guide and fellow travellers. Heading towards Mossman, you’ll see beautiful scenery of verdant farmland, lush rainforest and oceanic vistas.
After a short break for morning tea, you’ll board a comfortable river vessel for a Daintree River cruise, where you’ll learn about this important waterway and its ecological value. As you drift past mangrove forests, you’ll spot birds, insects and other wildlife, including the mighty estuarine crocodile!
Atop the Alexandra Range, you’ll experience heaven on Earth with stunning panoramic views of the emerald rainforest merging with the cobalt shades of the sparkling Coral Sea. A stroll along a rainforest boardwalk will allow you to immerse yourself in the serenity of the Daintree Rainforest. Your guide will teach you about the flora and fauna located here and you may even spot some rare species, such as the elusive Southern Cassowary.
Lunch will be a treat, with a traditional Aussie BBQ accompanied by fresh salads and a cool drink from the bar. Hand feed the kangaroos and chat with your fellow travellers, as you relax after your meal. Next, you’ll travel beyond cape Tribulation, heading along the 4WD only Bloomfield Track on your way to Emmagen Creek. Here, you’ll be able to cool down with a dip in a rainforest stream before experiencing true Aussie culture with a cup of Billy Tea, some delicious damper and some seasonal local tropical fruits. Meanwhile, you’ll spot fish and turtles in the creek as well as butterflies, birds and other animals.
Cape Tribulation Beach will inspire you with its beauty. Here, the rainforest meets the reef and you’ll see it all from the lookout. Take a swim and stroll along this gorgeous beach before another short refreshment stop for afternoon tea. You’ll cross the Daintree River by cable ferry on your journey home, before being dropped back at your original pickup location at around 6 to 6:30 pm.
TTG Code: Top Nine Cape Tribulation Tours