Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns Harbour Cruises & Green Island Cruise Combo
- Included in price:
- - Catamaran transfers to Green Island aboard Reef Rocket - 2 hours on Green Island - Choice of Snorkelling Gear or a Glass Bottom Boat tour ($16 extra to do both) - Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island - Island rainforest boardwalks - Harbour Cruise on Trinity Inlet in air-conditioned comfort with afternoon tea - Interpretive commentary from our trained crew NOTE: Lunch is at own expense.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Drinks and snacks. Souvenirs sold on board. Coach Transfers are $18.00 per adult and $9.00 per child return from the CITY , $22.00 per adult and $11.00 per child from the BEACHES
- What to bring:
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, cash for drinks and snacks from the licensed bar. Souvenirs sold on board. Snorkelling Deposit - a $20 refundable deposit is required for the use of snorkelling gear - cash or credit card imprint.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive - Infants 3 and under travel free - Family Fare is 2 Adults and 2 Children (not applicable with other discounts)
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Lake Placid, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- A coach pick up service is available from all accommodation houses in Cairns and the Northern Beaches (at an extra cost). Passengers making their own way should check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns at 8.30am. Note: Cairns South, Northern Beaches & Redlynch Valley coach passengers will have free time in Cairns before and after the tour.
- Full Day
- Cairns Harbour Cruises
- Cairns, Green Island and Great Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Lake Placid, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
Enjoy the first half of your day with a morning on Green Island then the Cairns Harbour Cruise on Trinity Inlet in the afternoon.
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. "Reef Rocket" is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
CAIRNS HARBOUR CRUISE ON TRINITY INLET
Trinity Inlet Cairns supports a diverse and fascinating ecosystem. Enjoy a calm water cruise along picturesque Trinity Inlet and discover the secrets of this unique and special mangrove-lined waterway that is home to a rich and diverse array of wildlife including crocodiles, native birds and over 70 species of fish. Linking Cairns to the sea, Trinity Inlet is a tropical tidal estuary that services freight, leisure and fishing vessels. this vibrant and busy harbour is steeped in history and culture - captivating it's visitors with many interesting sea faring tales of the trade. Enjoy crocodile spotting in safety aboard the M.V. Habitat Explorer. Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen. Only accessible by boat, Crocodile Explorer is the only luxury, air-conditioned cruise taking visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise. With waterways winding through a maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from your crew. This is the saltwater crocodile's natural habitat - spot them basking on the muddy banks. Throughout the tour passengers receive informative commentary from our trained interpretive staff. Departing from the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns daily at 1.30pm Inclusions: * Harbour cruise on Trinity Inlet * Afternoon tea * Interpretive commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew * Crocodile and bird spotting whilst enjoying stunning scenery * Learn about the life and breeding habitats of the crocodile