Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Atherton Tabelands from Cairns
- What to bring:
- All you need to bring with you is your swimmers and a towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen and a hat is also a good idea during summer. Also, if you wish to purchase lunch don't forget to bring some money with you!
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Minimum age 13yrs. All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We will pick you up from your Cairns City accommodation between 7and 8am. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding your pickup location prior to booking. Once you have made a booking, we will confirm the pickup time for you via email.
- Approx 12 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- We leave Cairns around 8am, returning around 8pm, however as we have no time limits on this tour, we can arrive back as early or as late as you want!!
Spend a fun-filled, chilled out day cruising around the Atherton Tablelands!
Swim at up to 4 sensational swimming holes in the lush rainforest. Itâ€™s waterfall-tastic! If youâ€™re not a fan of water, donâ€™t worry, thereâ€™s still plenty for you to see and do. Check out loads of awesome photo opportunities, try and spot some rainforest wildlife, sunbathe surrounded by World Heritage tropical rainforest, or just relax and have fun!
To try and keep tour costs down, we donâ€™t include lunch in the price, but there are places we can stop for you to buy lunch, or of course you can bring your own if you prefer
BOOK ONLINE NOW! To experience a day you'll never forget!!