Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns Harbour Cruises & Lunch Combo
- Included in price:
- - 2 Hour Harbour Cruise on Trinity Inlet in air-conditioned comfort with afternoon tea - Interpretive commentary from our trained crew - 2 course set menu at a waterfront restaurant
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Drinks and snacks. Souvenirs sold on board. Coach transfers available at $18.00 per adult / $9.00 per child return from the CITY , $22.00 per adult / $11.00 per child from the BEACHES
- What to bring:
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, cash for drinks and snacks from the licensed bar. Souvenirs sold on board.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive - Infants 3 and under travel free - Family Fare is 2 Adults and 2 Children (not applicable with other discounts)
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
12:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- A coach pick up service is available from all accommodation houses in Cairns and the Northern Beaches (at an extra cost) Passengers making their own way should check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns at 11.45am.
- Half Day
Check in at 11.45 ready for a 12.00 lunch .Take a leisurely 1 minute walk along the board walk to Dundees restaurant. Lunch is a 2 course set menu. After lunch you board Crocodile Explorer from 1315
Cairns Harbour Cruise
Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen. Only accessible by boat, Crocodile Explorer is the only luxury, air-conditioned cruise taking visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise. With waterways winding through a maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from your crew. This is the saltwater crocodile's natural habitat - spot them basking on the muddy banks. Throughout the tour passengers receive informative commentary from our trained interpretive staff. Departing from the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns daily at 1.30pm Inclusions: * Harbour cruise on Trinity Inlet * Afternoon tea * Interpretive commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew * Crocodile and bird spotting whilst enjoying stunning scenery * Learn about the life and breeding habitats of the crocodile